Arlington, VA — Following previous service agreement as reported here, Airbus ExO Alpha SAS and C-3 Comm Systems has entered a new service agreement, in which C-3 will engineer solutions to complete the airborne vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) networking demonstrator and demonstrate the airborne V2V network capabilities for various application scenarios. C-3 will realize and demonstrate an at-scale airborne V2V networking demonstrator using network emulations running over Amazon AWS Cloud.
- Lead Software Engineer – Networking/Linux
- Airbus UAM teams with C-3 for the field trial of Motley gateway
- UMD ARLIS recruits C-3 for 5G security investigation
- C-3 successfully demonstrated reliable and low latency network capability for unmanned city flights
- Airbus taps C-3 to demonstrate future airborne V2V network capabilities