Toulouse, France — Today, C-3 participated the final demonstration of Airbus ExO Reliable Connected Fleet Demonstrator program. The event took place in the auditorium of Airbus University in Toulouse, France. The audience includes Airbus CTO Grazia Vittadini and many Airbus stakeholders across various Airbus business units all over the Europe. The Motley gateway was one of the five topics demonstrated. An innovative technology proposed and developed by C-3 for Airbus, Motley gateway enables highly reliable and low latency networked communications for mission-critical data between unmanned UAVs flying in the low airspace above a metropolitan area and the ground control central. C-3 implemented a large-scale network emulation using EMANE to demonstrate the capability of Motley gateway in a realistic scenario over the city of Singapore.
- Lead Software Engineer – Networking/Linux
- Airbus UAM teams with C-3 for the field trial of Motley gateway
- UMD ARLIS recruits C-3 for 5G security investigation
- C-3 successfully demonstrated reliable and low latency network capability for unmanned city flights
- Airbus taps C-3 to demonstrate future airborne V2V network capabilities